Membership registration for 2018/2019 is now available on-line
This will allow the club to move from manual cash collecting and ensure easier tracking both by club and players/parents.
It will also help to improve accuracy with our database for email addresses and general contact details as our club numbers continue to grow.
Membership fees for 2018/2019 as follows
- Single Junior Membership – Under 10 €120.00 (Basketball Ireland Fees included)
- Single Junior Membership – Under 11, 12 & 13 €170.00 (Basketball Ireland Fees included)
- Single Junior Membership – Under 14 to U18 €180.00 (Basketball Ireland Fees included)
- Single Adult Membership €200.00 (Basketball Ireland Fees included)
- Family Membership €350.00 (Basketball Ireland Fees need to be purchased separately)
To pay membership online you will have to register as a New User, but once registered this will allow you to have your own online account with all your details and enables you to purchase lottery tickets, memberships or entries to various fundraising events for hundreds of sports clubs and organizations across Ireland and beyond. This one account can be used for any club on the MyClubFinances.com platform.
Once all the necessary player details have been added, you can make payment by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro or Realex
You can also chose to
- Pay in full
- Pay in 4 Month Installments
(this will take 1 payment from your Credit/Debit card and further installments will be charged AUTOMATICALLY against the same Credit/Debit card on a Monthly basis for 3 Months)