Limerick Celtics Covid 19 Policy
Limerick Celtics will always ensure that all club activities comply with the current Government Covid 19 Regulations and Basketball Ireland Return to Play Guidelines. If you have any concerns or questions please let us know. Just email us at email@example.com.
Celtics Covid-19 Protocols
- All players will be required to bring their own hand sanitizer to training and competitions.
- Players must fill in a Covid Questionnaire each week or just confirm that there is no change to the questions answered in their previous questionnaire. The questionnaire will be on our Team App and website (see below).
- Sanitizing stations will be set up at entry and exit points to sportshalls.
- Temperature checks will be carried out at sessions each week.
- Celtics have their own Covid Officer, so if you need any further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pass on your enquiry to our Covid Officer.
Return to Play Plan
- Celtics will run 3v3 competitions for all club players on the weekends of August 29/30 and September 5/6 2020 for all teams from Under 12 to Senior teams in both genders.
- Celtics will run 3 v 3 competitions for U10’s and U11 boys and girls on the weekends of September 12/13 and September 19/20 2020.
- Celtics will organise Junior and Senior Inter Club leagues again for both genders starting on September 3rd, 2020. We hope to have 5 senior and 5 junior teams in each gender and teams will play each other twice. The league will finish up with a finals weekend and all teams will be guaranteed 9 games with the teams who reach the finals getting 11 games. These games will help all our players prepare for the next phase of our Return to Play Plan as we start to play games against other clubs throughout our region and country.
- All club players over the age of 11 will be included in these Return to Play Junior and Senior League games. A mini league will be set up for all Under 10 boys and girls players and info will be send out on this league on the week of September 10th 2020.
Limerick Celtics Covid-19 Self Declaration Form
Basketball Ireland Return to Play